Offering distinguished legal representation for sellers throughout Massachusetts.
In representing you as a seller, our mission is to provide you with top legal representation and to make your sale pleasant and stress-free. As part of that representation, we provide the following legal services:
- Review the Offer to Purchase.
- Draft, review, and negotiate the purchase & sale agreement (P&S), deed, and other legal documents required to close the transaction.
- Ensure the closing follows the exact provisions of the P&S.
- Collect pertinent information needed for closing and explain the timeline of the transaction.
- Attend the closing on our client’s behalf under Power of Attorney, or with our client, making sure the closing goes smoothly –with minimal stress and involvement for our client.
- Provide our client with legal advice should any legal conflicts or questions arise during the course of the transaction.
- Ensure the final Closing Disclosure statement and closing costs are accurate.
- Look out for our client’s best interests.